We're looking for a super organised Account Exec to join our team at Shoot the Moon! Based in our new Northern Quarter studio, you’ll be joining a lively team to work across a number of well-known household brands.We’re looking for someone who has a can-do, positive attitude. Ideally, you’ll have 1-2 years agency experience with a good understanding of working in a creative environment. This is an excellent opportunity for someone who is looking for exposure working with B2B and B2C accounts, including household brands, and working across a wide variety of sectors. Great organisational and communication skills are essential. This role is ideal for a self-motivated candidate who enjoys a challenge, and wants to grow and develop their career.
Day to day responsibilities:
- Developing and maintaining close client relationships, attending meetings, assisting with writing proposals and meeting follow up.
- Responsible for overseeing the completion of projects and campaigns.
- Alongside the client lead look at strategic and innovative approaches that will grow client accounts.
- Managing the detail of delivery of client work to deadline and budget.
- Liaising with internal production teams to make sure all client work is scheduled, in-line with agency procedures.
- Creating client and supplier quotes and managing the associated jobs accordingly.
- Participating in project, status, and review meetings.
- Quality control for all client work going through the agency.
- Accurate and timely reporting against all projects, internally and externally.
- Administration of purchase orders and invoices.
- Independently manage personal workload.
- Excellent communication and organisational skills with the ability to prioritise a busy workload.
- A high attention to detail, team working skills and the ability to work within a fast-paced environment, towards tight deadlines.
- A flexible attitude and approach.
- Develop a good knowledge of our client’s business.