How to choose a branding agency that's right for you
While 2021 has brought its challenges, it’s also been a year with plenty of things to celebrate – here are the 21 greatest things to happen for us in 2021…
1. The biggest news… we merged with Delineo to form STM Group – uniting talent across five independent agencies.
2. Our team carried on growing! We welcomed nine new STMers including video whizz-kid Tuna, creative genius Jordan, expert Account Manager Iwona, and content queens Helen and Chelsea.
3. Six new clients joined us – the latest of whom is bringing a little taste of Paris to our studio. (Watch this space for more details in the New Year!)
4. We created inspiring campaigns, conjuring up Ta-Dah moments for Lakeland, Hydrating the Nation with Aqua Pura, wrapping up Christmas for Pets at Home… and so many more.
5. The whole team reunited at the Swan Street offices on our special agency days…
6. … when we polished off more than 20 Rudy’s pizzas!
7. The first STM baby arrived! Congratulations to Dan on the birth of beautiful Bodhi.
8. We brewed up to publish ‘Brew With’ blogs from many different members of our team.
9. We – well, Dan and Cat – climbed to the top of one of the Lake District’s highest peaks to capture the perfect shot for Aqua Pura’s summer campaign…
10. … and we all watched the finished result on prime-time TV.
11. Two incredible team members celebrated their 10-year anniversaries at Shoot the Moon – Head of Packaging Jon, and Creative Artworker Phil. Can you believe it’s been a whole decade?
12. We snapped away on 187 studio shoots…
13. … packed up for 7 location shoots…
14. … and got the cameras rolling for 18 video shoots.
15. The new local Ramona opened just down the road from the office, leading to a few after work cocktails…
16. We celebrated our 24th birthday as a business by…
17. …publishing a White Paper 24 years in the making, outlining how brands can create an effective content and digital marketing strategy.
18. Partnering with Good Sense Research, we launched our brand-new Product Development service to bring tasty ideas to life.
19. Our travel survey uncovered exactly what consumers thought about stepping back on the plane, paving the way for us to complete new projects for TUI and Jet2.com.
20. We explored the possibilities of sustainable marketing to see how brands can move towards a greener future – find out more here.
21. And finally… we welcomed six dogs, two cats and one hamster to our studio to take their starring role in front of the camera.
Not a bad 12 months! And there’s even bigger things on the cards for 2022… we can’t wait.
When you visit us in Manchester
We have free parking available on site (M4 6AX) but, spaces are limited. Day parking is also available on Goulden Street just round the corner.
When you visit us in Leeds
If you’re visiting us in Leeds we’re based at Mabgate Mills (LS9 7DZ) and there are plenty of parking options nearby.
Day parking is available nearby with free on street parking available for 4 hours on Cherry Row and reasonably priced parking on Macaulay Street and Mabgate via an app called ‘Park Mobile’.